Salon Manager – Beauty Services
Gabrielle began her career as a Beauty Therapist, completing her Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Salon Management. After completing her studies, she worked at a very successful salon in Sydney, Aston Medispa.
Whilst Gabrielle thoroughly enjoyed her time at Aston Medispa and loved working as a Beauty Therapist, she also had a passion for hairdressing. Gabrielle began a hairdressing apprenticeship with a very busy Westfield salon. Upon completion of her first year as an apprentice, she decided that to improve her skills and to gain the very best in training, she needed to move to a more exclusive salon. At the start of Gabrielle’s second year as an Apprentice Hairdresser, she secured a position with Salon East in Balmain, Sydney. Gabrielle completed her apprenticeship with Salon East, gaining not only exceptional skills, but also understanding how to deliver the very best in customer service to her very particular salon guests.
In 2015, Gabrielle decided to make the move to the Central Coast as she wanted to be closer to family and wanted to buy her first home. Initially Gabrielle continued to commute to Sydney for work, however after purchasing a new villa in Gorokan, she decided that it was time to work on the coast. After having worked for a couple of local salons, Gabrielle decided that she would go back to working in Sydney where she could offer the standard of service she was more comfortable with. That was one of the driving factors in creating Carinya House of Hair & Beauty.
Gabrielle has worked very hard to assist in creating a salon that offers exceptional services, in a luxurious environment, whilst remaining affordable.
Training & Qualifications:
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Certificate III in Hairdressing
- Toni & Guy (Various advanced cutting courses)
- L’Oreal (Various colour courses and product training)
- American Crew (Various advanced cutting courses)
- De Lorenzo (Various, including receiving a ‘Colour Expert’ certificate)
- Lance Liufau (Men’s advanced cutting/blending techniques)
- Lorna Evans (Up-styling seminar)
- Natalie Anne (Up-styling techniques)
- Brad Ngata (Up-styling techniques)
- Naked Tan (Spray tanning techniques and product training)
- Kérastase (Colour and product training)
- Dermalogica® (Product training)
- Ultraceuticals (Product training)
- La Clinica Cosmeceuticals (Product training)
What ignites the flame every day?
Seeing how happy our Guests are when they walk out of the salon. It’s such a great feeling!
A blow-dry that is exactly what the client wants and one that lasts. Also, doing Men’s Style Cuts.
Reading, Painting and spending time with friends and family.
Message to my clients:
Thank you to all our amazing clients! Without your support, our beautiful salon would not be as successful as it is.